Our core activities
UBERTONE is at the forefront of technological innovation in ultrasonic measurement instruments for liquids.
Located in Alsace, we are in the heart of Europe, in the golden triangle of scientific research, at the crossroads of France, Germany and Switzerland. The company is specialized in the development and manufacturing of high resolution velocity and acoustic turbidity profilers for scientific applications and OEM acoustic measurement instruments for industries.
By assessing sewerage management, environmental monitoring and industrial processing needs and constraints, UBERTONE provides solutions for measurements in open channel flows (sewage networks, wastewater treatment plants, physical models, small rivers...) or closed-conduit flows (pipes, experimental setup…).
We also offer services such as :
- measurements campains,
- in-situ calibration of flowmetering equipments,
- velocity and turbidity data analysis.
With more than 15 years of experience in ultrasound measurements, our team, highly qualified in physics and electronics, works constantly to improve our products while providing a high-quality client support.
Download our commercial booklet.
They trust us
UBERTONE sells devices worldwide. Amongst our customers:
The Ubertone team
C. Zuger, S. Fischer (founder), M. Burckbuchler, A. Schaeffer
- Semia : Innovative start-up incubator in Alsace
- Région Grand Est : Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine
- BPI : French bank financing innovative SMEs (small and medium enterprises)
- Flowbiz : Japanese service provider specializing in ultrasonic measurements
- Alsace Innovation : Association dedicated to the support and the funding of innovative projects deployed in alsacian companies
- Hydreos : Competitive cluster of actors in the water market in Alsace and Lorraine
- FlowTech Research : Japanese distributor, specialised in flow visualization
- Beiting Measurement Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. : Chinese distributor, specialised in flow visualization